Join the team as a Caregiver with Safe At Home!
We Are Hiring Caregivers
Safe at Home Senior Care is looking for compassionate and dedicated home care professionals to join our team in Santa Cruz County!
$200 sign-on bonus after 90 days!
Benefits of working at Safe at Home Senior Care:
- Flexible part-time and full-time schedules, including overnight shifts (great for students and those with other jobs)
- Starting wage at $18-20 per hour, depending on experience
- Automatic raise after every 500 hours worked!
- Full benefits available
- Written letters of recommendation / references for future job applications
- No prior experience is necessary – we provide full on-the-job training
- + Fun Caregiving Socials, Staff parties and more!
Safe at Home Senior Care is Santa Cruz County’s premier in-home care provider. An award-winning leader in the home care industry, we offer care with dignity to senior citizens.
We Provide Training
Regardless of experience level, a pre-requisite to employment with Safe at Home Senior Care is the completion of an extensive training course. We provide continuing education to our caregivers through training on various topics that impact our seniors, such as fall prevention, caring for individuals with dementia, hospice care and more.
Many of our caregivers have cared for their own loved ones, worked for another agency or have health care experience. Safe at Home Senior Care Caregivers are our employees, which means that each Caregiver will be trained, bonded, insured and covered by our workers compensation insurance policy.
Each Safe At Home Senior Care Caregiver must:
- Live in Santa Cuz County
- Have excellent references
- Have clean driving record
- Have a clean criminal background
Please fill out the form at the top of this page to begin the application process. A member of our team will get in touch with you to discuss next steps.
We interview each applicant, and collect a detailed job history.
Following this, we perform Department of Justice Fingerprint scans, T.B tests, reference checks, background checks, and DMV driving record checks.
In addition to the training offered by Safe at Home Senior Care, each Caregiver must complete all requirements mandated by the State of California Home Care Services Bureau and must be registered with the State of California.
Once you have successfully completed these steps, we will be happy to welcome you to the Safe At Home team!